Pages

Friday, February 24, 2012

forget me not.

remember when i talked about this talk, in this post?
well, it's inspired me.


so now i'm growing some of those cute flowers to remind me everyday to:
  • forget not to be patient with myself.
  • forget not the difference between a good sacrifice and a foolish sacrifice.
  • forget not to be happy now.
  • forget not the "why" of the gospel. 
  • forget not that the Lord loves you!!
"you are not forgotten. sisters, wherever you are, whatever your circumstances may be, you are not forgotten. no matter how dark your days may seem, no matter how insignificant you may feel, no matter how overshadowed you think you may be, your Heavenly Father has not forgotten you. in fact, He loves you with an infinite love. just think of it: you are known and remembered by the most majestic, powerful, and glorious Being in the universe! you are loved by the King of infinite space and everlasting time."   
                                                                                                                      - president uchtdorf

p.s. they say first, you grow a plant. 
second, you buy a dog. 
and third, you have a baby. 
soooo, i told jordan to just plan on planting lots more pretty flowers after this one ;)

2 comments:

  1. Hey, where'd you get that cute little pot of forget-me-nots? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You :) but I'm worried I'm going to kill them. How do you know how much water to give it??

    ReplyDelete

These little notes sure brighten my day :)