Pages

Monday, June 1, 2009

Wow! The last week of May brought so many new and fun adventures my way! On Memorial day Christian and I got a little bored and decided to go do a fun photo shoot...

What do you think of the pictures?

Next on the list we celebrated Christian's 11th birthday! I can't even believe my little brother is even close to that old! He definitely got what he wanted though...

He wanted this game so bad and obviously was very excited to open it up :) We also got a SUPER NINTENDO! Corey found it on EBay for pretty cheap and needless to say we have already played so so much of Mario! Christian and I hung out all day Friday and maybe played it for 8 hours long! Haha it was so fun though and we beat the entire game! I miss the good old games like Mario and Donkey Kong! We ordered that one and it will be here this weekend... you can guess what we will be doing :)
On May 28th (Sarah's Birthday) we headed up to the Zoo and had a blast there and at Spoon Me... even though it was an expensive day it was definitely worth it...
And last we celebrated our cute new sister-in-law Crystal's birthday! We just had a fun weekend with them and even though my mom wasted us at every game we played... it was still fun to have them here...
Well Happy May! I hope you have a fabulous week and remember to smile!

Kaitlyn

1 comment:

  1. You're so cute. That picture of me and matt is something else, gessh! That kid is crazy :) Well hopefully we'll be down there soon or you up here!! Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete

These little notes sure brighten my day :)