Pages

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Memorial Day weekend brought many fun adventures for me and some friends! I'll give you the play by play:
  • Friday: Left little Ephraim and went up to the "big" city. We did a little shopping, spent alot of money, got some dinner, and then went to National Treasure 2! (Which I fell asleep through) We then stayed up partying til.... pretty late... like maybe later than 4..
Modeling some cute sunglasses? Do you like?
  • Saturday: We woke up and got all ready and hopefully cute, and left to do some more shopping. We were shopping for many tiring hours but then ended it with a great trip to Spoon Me! Arika even got a free Spoon Me because she came in on the day that basically said, "If your name is Arika, you get free Spoon Me!" Sweet huh? We then

went to Season's Extreme last concert and they did an amazing job! We then stayed up partying til... pretty late... like maybe later than 4...
  • Sunday: We drove home very tired from a fun weekend and basically slept the whole day!
It was an adventurous weekend and I am very glad to have such amazing friends!

4 comments:

  1. Wow! It looks like you had so much fun! and it was Seasons Extreme's last concert?! That's so crazy! Does Corey have his mission call yet?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not yet but probably within the next month :) lets hope I can survive him opening it with not a few tears spilling over!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I miss Spoon Me trips so much! Good thing I get to have some this weekend...WOOO! I don't think I have ever gone this long w/o it! Oh how yummy that acai is...mmmm.
    Anywho, what a great life you live, Princess! Keep the updates coming!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You can!! Opening it is SO exciting!! It's after everyone's gone that it hits you that he's going to be gone for TWO WHOLE YEARS! :) but it'll go fast! Let me know k?! Hopefully it'll be somewhere that has a good mailing system! :)

    ReplyDelete

These little notes sure brighten my day :)