Pages

Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Do you know what I absolutely love?!? Surprises! Rarely do I get surprises because usually I figure out that someone is trying to surprise me but this surprise I am stumped! (Wow! That is a lot of that word!) As a lot of you know... TOMORROW IS MY BIRTHDAY! I am so excited but Corey will not (even if the world was coming to an end he still wouldn't) tell me what he has planned! All I know is I have to be ready by 8, be wearing normal clothes (meaning I probably won't be getting wet or sweaty), I don't need to eat breakfast, and I might see his little sister. That is all the clues I have! So... I decided to post this up here and let you guys decide what the surprise is! Let me know if you come up with any good ones! In the mean time... Have a wonderful Tuesday!

Kaitlyn

No comments:

Post a Comment

These little notes sure brighten my day :)