Pages

Thursday, August 16, 2012

did i mention...


... we are moving right now and our life is a mess! boxes and boxes everywhere.

... i abandoned mr. blackham to finish moving us while i attend a conference in logan. hoping he can forgive me one day!

... choosing to eat healthier is much easier than i thought. the other day i went to wal-mart and left with zero sugar. none. people - that is amazing! maybe this whole thing will work after all :)

... i chopped my hair off. yes, the long hair was fun - but it's time for a change.

... i am the newest elementary school secretary in utah county! seriously, i cannot even contain my excitement. i remember the days of elementary school when i needed a band-aid or bag of ice and the office ladies were always so nice! now i get to be one... here's to hoping they like me :)

... life is crazy right now - so sorry for being mia. maybe i'll get back to normal when we aren't living out of boxes!

happy thursday!


1 comment:

  1. love the hair! I wish that was my "chopped off" length ... it's going to take me five years to get to that point. ugh.

    oh and they'll love you! you got this.

    ReplyDelete

These little notes sure brighten my day :)