Pages

Thursday, March 22, 2012

why i love the hunger games.

1. katniss.
2. gale.
3. peeta.
4. the love story.
5. the intense fighting scenes.
6. the details.
7. the teenagers-fighting-against-the-more-powerful-leaders story.
8. this game to prepare me for when i have to enter the arena one day. 
9. this funny video arika showed me.
10. the fact that we're going to the midnight showing TONIGHT.

i tell you what people - i've been anticipating this day for months.
mr. blackham and i have been smiling non-stop because the movie is going to be truly epic!!

anyone else in the hunger games club?
we would love to hear about your excitement as well :)

1 comment:

  1. Me!! We aren't going at midnight, but we ARE going tomorrow night and I am so excited I can hardly stand it. You'll have to let me know what you think of it tomorrow k??

    ReplyDelete

These little notes sure brighten my day :)