Pages

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

my name is kaitlyn.
my guilty pleasure is bath and body works.
i can't handle eraser shavings.
when i walk my pants pop.
i love wearing black.
i'm a worry wart... i worry about worrying too much.
i love break up songs.
i'm not a reader.
i'm a pro at golf... on the wii.
when i'm bored i hang out with my little brother.
i have a massive crush on michael buble.
i proudly wear converse all stars.
i'm obsessed with weddings.
i love brand new school supplies.
i have over a thousand freckles.
my car is never clean.
cheesy teenage drama tv shows/movies are my favorite.
i'm afraid of the dark.
i live off sugar.
i like to pick scabs/pop zits.
i listen to my music full blast.
i'm always cold.
i can't dance.
and...
i'm in love.

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad that you are secure enough to admit that you are afraid of the dark. I am too, but I feel like a little kid when I say that haha I swear it's even getting worse the older I get!

    ReplyDelete

These little notes sure brighten my day :)