Pages

Thursday, August 26, 2010

sometimes - i get sentimental some more

being a plt has blessed my life more than i think i will ever come to realize.

yes, it is just a job - but for me, it has been so much more than that.

it has been a learning experience that i know i will never get anywhere or at any other time of my life.

being a plt has taught me the value of professionalism.
the value of working hard.
the value of friendship...






(marci could run a country but i am grateful that she decided to run snow college instead!!)

i have met some of my best friends and some of the most amazing people while working in the noyes building and for that - i am truly blessed.

today is my last day as a plt, and although this depresses me more than i can tell you - i can't help but smile because of the things i have been able to do the past two years here.

thank you princess for teaching me all the little unknown things about being a plt.

thank you whit for teaching me the value of having loads of fun even when times get stressful.

thank you meagan for always being there to chat. (and for teaching me so many valuable life lessons ;)

thank you danon for always always always being such a positive role model for all of us students.

thank you marci for being patient with me when sometimes i didn't know what in the world i was doing!

thank you plt's for putting up with me and my crazy self!! i will miss you all and hope to get all the updates into your lives!

(yes, i know i've been doing quite the load of reflecting lately - but since i am moving tomorrow i needed to get these thoughts out there. enjoy!)

oh... and i just said, "snow college. this is kaitlyn, may i help you?" for the very last time... which i believe adds up to a grand total of 26,349,520 times. geez, i'm gonna miss answering the phone like that :)

1 comment:

  1. Will you quit being sentimental so I can stop crying while in this big computer lab?! Cripes! I miss being a PLT SOOOO bad that it hurts sometimes. Thank you Princess, for being my Princess Friend and for loving me...especially when I needed a Princess friend. I am so indebted to you for your friendship and great words! Plus I like being mentioned first :) haha.

    ReplyDelete

These little notes sure brighten my day :)