Pages

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

apparently... i'm famous!

as most of you know - snow college isn't the biggest. in fact, i'm pretty sure some high school's in utah are bigger than our little junior college BUT that doesn't make what i am about to tell you any less exciting.

look who made it on the cover of our academic catalog??
no... i wasn't referring to miss utah 2008 (kayla's on the cover of almost everything these days!)

look closer... lots closer...

legit huh?? for two years now i have dreamed about this moment... because making it onto snow college merchandise is a big deal around here!

thank you for everyone who helped me get to this point in my career. i couldn't have done it without you and your support.

oh, and i will be signing covers later on... you know where to find me :)

1 comment:

  1. I AM SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO JEALOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It was my Snow College dream to have my picture somewhere, but alas it never happened. Oh man, I am so jealous!

    ReplyDelete

These little notes sure brighten my day :)