Pages

Friday, May 21, 2010

MOVIE REVIEW:

I went to Robin Hood last night.



If you like medieval war mixed with love story type movies - You must see this.

If you like snobby kings - This would be a good movie for you.

If you like seeing some guy get shot through the neck by an arrow - This is a must.

As for me - I just couldn't stop comparing all the characters to Disney's version of Robin Hood's story...



First, This version of the movie didn't have a Sir-Hiss which in my book is a necessity.

Second, the love story between two foxes is surprisingly more cute that what they had going on in this one.

And third, I was very disappointed that Russell Crowe and Little John didn't have their own theme song.

( Robin Hood and Little John Walkin' through the forest Laughin' back and forth At what the other'ne has to say... )

Yet - I did find myself at the edge of my seat all tense like and was pretty into the epic battle scenes.... and the (attempted) cute love story :)

Have you seen it?

No comments:

Post a Comment

These little notes sure brighten my day :)