Pages

Saturday, April 3, 2010

Disclaimer: Although this post may look like I am in the complaining mood, I am not complaining.

Friday proved to be one of the toughest day for this girl. I woke up feeling fine but that ended very quickly when I got the dreaded aura in my eye. I don't know if any of you have had one of these, but it makes me INCREDIBLY sick to my stomach because my vision is blurred and I can't see out of certain spots of my eye. But I'm not complaining.

I hurried home from work and tried to fall asleep as quick as possible (because that is the only thing that takes away the splitting headache forming behind my eyes and back of my head.)

This migraine proved to be one of the worst ones yet, and made me extremely nauseous. I won't go into details of what the rest of my day consisted of... but you get the picture. Yet, I'm not complaining.

At this point in my depressing story, you may wonder, "why in the world is she writing about this?" Well, I will tell you.

As I lay in bed and wonder why I have to suffer through this, I began to realize that this is one of my tests in life. This is a growing experience for me and although sometimes I would rather have a hundred stomach aches than one migraine, I know this is a test God has given me to fight through. I do all I can to avoid this test, but when it does happen I hope to keep the positive attitude that I can do and fight through hard things.

And who wouldn't be positive after realizing I have incredible examples in my life to look up to? Like this frousin, and this amazing girl, and my other adorable sister-in-law, and my cute sister.
I really am blessed :)

Signing off,

Kaitlyn

1 comment:

  1. You are not complaining!! You are one of the best people I know. Love you!

    ReplyDelete

These little notes sure brighten my day :)