Pages

Thursday, July 30, 2009

Isn't it funny how people will play on words? Like just yesterday I went to Spoon Me and was thinking about how funny that name is. If you don't know what it is I will enlighten you: Spoon Me is a fat free yogurt that has less than 90 calories per serving, and contains no table sugar or artificial sweeteners, colors, or flavoring. It comes with your choice of fresh berries and fruits, vanilla wafers, Oreos, strawberry PopTarts or even Fruity Pebbles! But when someone thought of this amazingly-delicious frozen treat, who came up with the name Spoon Me? At first I thought it was suggesting something or maybe this place was one of THOSE stores! But I am so glad I got past the name and entered this yogurt heaven because to this day I still LOVE it!

One of my favorite things about Spoon Me is how they have decorated the place:With a play on words of course, they have written these little saying all over the walls. Things like:
  • Shut up and Spoon Me!
  • Spoon Me anytime, anywhere!
  • If you love me, Spoon Me!
and my current favorite:
  • Spooning makes the world go round!
You know if you get a chance, go try the wonderful tast of Spoon Me! You will come out with a big smile on your face! And if you see one of these while driving:

Just remember what I told you about those play on words! :)

Have a terrific day!

Kaitlyn

1 comment:

  1. I bet whoever introduced you to this amazing place must be one heck of a Princess friend that would share a little piece of heaven with you! :) I love you Princess and I am so glad you blog!

    ReplyDelete

These little notes sure brighten my day :)