Pages

Wednesday, May 20, 2009

As I sit here at work (like I do everday... for 9 hours a day!) I think about A LOT of things! Today I started to think about how I should be spending my time. I have been doing many things that some would classify as a waste of time (like chatting on Facebook all day long, stalking people on Facebook, taking quizzes on Facebook... there seems to be a trend...). So today I decided to take action and do something worth while.

Lately I have been hearing alot about the new personal progress value: virtue. I didn't take much thought about it because duh, I'm not in Young Women's. But the thought occured to me that even when I am 65, I still need to be living the values taught when I was 14. So I researched it.

I read a talk from every member of the Young Women General Presidency on virtue and I absolutely loved every single one of them. I really feel that every women, no matter how old or young she is, should read this talks on virtue. It is from sister Dalton and I absolutely love it. After reading these talks I decided to make a goal for myself that I challenge all readers of Kaitlyn's blog to do also: achieve the virtue value and do all the requirements necessary. I really am so excited because I know it will help me. If you want to join me in this quest here is the pamplet you'll need. I hope by doing these things I can be a more virtuous women who Sister Dalton says, "One virtuous young women, led by the Spirit, can change the world."

Thanks for reading! Have a fabulous Tuesday and don't forget to smile :)

Kaitlyn

No comments:

Post a Comment

These little notes sure brighten my day :)