today i'm linking up with "from mrs. to mama." i saw this one - and couldn't pass it up!
1. how long have you been blogging? and what got you started on blogging? has your blog changed?
|a header from 2008 back when my blog was called, "small town girl."|
* when i started blogging, about four years ago, i was just messing around. learning the ins and outs of posting pictures, making the words bigger and smaller, changing my background and header, etc. then it morphed into what it is today - an outlet from my crazy life. something i love sharing with others. my very own life story!
2. did you go to college? if so where, and what did you study?
* i got my associates at a local school - snow college. (go badgers!) this is where i met some of my very best of friends - including my adorable husband. (thank goodness for that bowling class!) i continued on to utah state university, where i am still working towards my bachelor's and can't wait to have my degree in family, consumer, and human development.
3. where have you traveled?
* although i've been hundreds of places in utah and colorado, my favorite vacations have been to alaska, florida, and hawaii.
4. if you won the lottery, what would be the first thing you would buy?
* probably a new car, (no offense carla the corolla) a house, and a trip around the world. wait, that is too selfish of me - first i would donate about half of it, and then i would buy all that stuff :)
5. what are your 3 biggest pet peeves?
1. people chewing with their mouth open
2. eraser shavings all over my desk
6. what is your favorite movie?
* return to me. hands down. but she's the man, bewitched, and dan in real life all come in close second.
7. what is something you enjoy to do when you have me time?
* creating. if i have the afternoon to myself, usually i spend it dreaming up new ways to use my creative bone. it's funny how fulfilling life can seem when you create something new and unique.
8. if you could have a $10,000 shopping spree to one store, which store would it be?
* target! target! target! every time i go shopping, i yearn to walk into that red store and buy me a new t-shirt, or a new pair of shoes. $10,000?? i would never leave...
9. What day would you love to relive again?
* my wedding day. (of course!) i wish i could go back with a camera/video camera and snap pictures and videos of the entire day. everything was so beautiful and magical - i wish i could remember every single little detail!
10. if your life was turned into a movie... what actor would play you?
* definitely meredith grey. who else has a more perfect movie star life than her?
11. show us a picture from high school or college.
|taken from my senior year - the day our boys basketball team took state.|
* m-h-s forever, hoorah! hoorah! (if you couldn't tell, i am the tall letter "a.")
12. if you could travel anywhere in the world, all expenses paid, where would you go?
* probably here - the grand bahama island. i can almost hear it screaming my name...
13. show us the most current picture of you, or your family, or anything of meaning to you.
|mr. blackham and i on our one year anniversary - july 8th, 2012|
14. where do you see your life 5 years from now?
* on the grand bahama island, staying in that luxurious retreat pictured above. i think mr. blackham and i will be there celebrating his graduation from p.a. school, and our child/children will be staying with grandma. we will be sipping raspberry lemonades, getting massages, and talking about how wonderful our life is!
(here's to hoping/wishing/praying it comes true!)