don't you think summer brings out the best foods? we sure do.
here's one of our very very favorites - enjoy!
total time: 10 minutes (tops!)
total servings: about 12-15
* 1 1/2 - 2 bags of grapes
* 8 oz cream cheese (softened)
* 8 oz sour cream
* 1/2 c sugar
* 1/2 c brown sugar (or more.. depending on how much you sprinkle!)
1. wash and stem grapes
2. mix cream cheese, sour cream, and sugar in large bowl until blended. (it will resemble cottage cheese)
3. stir in grapes to creamy mixture
4. sprinkle brown sugar on top... as much as your heart desires!
vuala - grape goodness! the only danger with this salad is trying to stop eating it...
linking up with these lovelies:
*my entry into the share it link party at the winthrop chronicles is sponsored by appliances online and their best range cookers.
*not just a housewife
* todays creative blog