i'm doing my first ever link up with alycia from crowley party for the first tid + bits thursdays.
here are a few tid and bits from our small town life :)
temple. i can never take enough pictures of that magical place. haven't been to the manti temple? you should! and we'll come with you :)
* mr. blackham's father bought a few pigs a couple weeks ago and i already love them. although, i can't think too much about the fate of wilber, babe, and porky... it makes me tear up.
* teaching my mom the cool things camera phones can do. we were laughing so hard and maybe look a little crazy but as you can see from the last frame - she loved it.
* does anyone else do this? i never want to make two trips to the car for the groceries so i pile them up to my elbows. wow, that didn't sound so lazy in my head...
* new fabric for the latest project. i'm hoping my spring wreath turns out half as cute as theirs!
* sleepover with the sister-in-law laurel. isn't she just cute? we love spending time with her and glad she keeps us young and up to date with all the latest gossip :)
wanna link up with me?