Pages

Friday, April 15, 2011

elf meets dunder mifflin.

just watched this weeks episode of the office - training day.
not going to lie - i was dreading the fact that will ferrell was replacing steve carell.
i didn't think he would be nearly as good.

but - i was laughing my head off.
you know, this could be the perfect combination.
elf meets dunder mifflin.

i couldn't decide on my favorite quote - so i just posted all of them for you. enjoy :)

"everyone i know who skis is dead." -deangelo


"i tried to get an animal olympics going." - deangelo

nope, it's not ashton kutcher. it's kevin malone. equally handsome. equally smart." -new favorite kevin quote

"will i get over it? no. life goes on... but not for me." -dwight

"jim and pam. aka, jap." -michael

"what do you think of bald people? i hate them." -kevin

"i'm telling you. that baby could be the star of a show called, "babies i don't care about." -
deangelo

"deangelo is great. i love the guy. but i'm not sure he's a good fit for the office. and also, i'm not sure i love the guy." - michael

haven't seen this weeks episode yet? watch it here!

3 comments:

  1. Well "Elf" is only going to be on for four episodes. Only one without Steve Carrell. So it's not like we can get our hopes up. Also remember when we used to hang out and you even pretended to at least know me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. maybe we could hang out if i knew who you were!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My point exactly! It doesn't matter what I do or what I say you still never have any idea who I am. It makes me want to cry!

    ReplyDelete

These little notes sure brighten my day :)