Pages

Monday, March 15, 2010

Last night this girl was all alone...

usually nights like this start with heading to Wal-Mart, grabbing a pint of my faithful friends Ben and Jerry, and end with watching a 2 hour long movie that distracts me from my boring life to consume myself in the far more interesting lives of many Hollywood stars.

Not last night though. Nope. Last night was Sunday so I didn't have Ben and Jerry to keep me company. Instead I popped in Return To Me and wrapped myself in my favorite green and white blanket.

While watching, I came to a few conclusions:

1.) David Duchovny is an extremely attractive man
2.) I want to open my very own Irish Italian Restaurant
3.) While working, I really really want to fill bottled water with tap water and see if any customers would notice a difference
4.) No movie is complete without Ben and Jerry

So tonight I am along again... what will my night consist of?

A trip to Wal-Mart to get Ben and Jerry, and then Return To Me again.

I love that movie.

1 comment:

  1. That was my roommates favorite movie! I swear I have seen it a million times!

    ReplyDelete

These little notes sure brighten my day :)