Pages

Thursday, February 18, 2010

I got a letter in the mail today...

It brought some very exciting news...

I GOT ACCEPTED TO UTAH STATE!!

I am excited to be going there in the fall and although I am not 100% that is where this girl needs to be, I am 99.9999999999% sure :)

Yet - I find myself a LITTLE bit stressed out about the things that need to happen before I can live in Logan:

1.) Get some money
2.) Buy a working car
3.) Have some money after I pay for my working car
4.) Learn how to live 3 and a half hours away from my amazing mother

I do believe number 4 on my list will be the very hardest but I guess it is time for me to make the plunge and move out...

Any advice?

Kaitlyn

6 comments:

  1. Make sure that you and mom (and me too) stay on the same phone service so that you have unlimited free in-calling!

    ReplyDelete
  2. CONGRATS Princess! And my only advice...PRAY PRAY PRAY :) You'll do just fine. Princesses are tough :) Love you long time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well after going through a little bit of a stress out about Cedar. okay mental break down you saw it we went down there and just sat. Sat at the campus, sat at the place we want to live, and I felt a lot of peace and then looking at Travis sit. I knew we would be okay. So maybe just take a trip to Logan and sit.

    ReplyDelete
  4. congrats! that's exciting! are you going to go get fat sticks to celebrate? ;) you need to go eat some for me, remember?! then tell me all about it.

    p.s. how did you make your header? it's cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. p.p.s. you are not allowed to have mormon bachelor pad on your blog roll... grr, i HATE them! jk... but seriously.

    ReplyDelete

These little notes sure brighten my day :)