Pages

Friday, February 26, 2010

I cannot begin to express my deep love for Friday's. I work my whole week just to get to this day because for some reason everything is better when it happens on a Friday!

Hearing my annoying alarm go off is better because it is telling me, "last day of school this week!"

Walking out in the bitter cold is better because it is saying, "today is the last day this week you have to dress up... tomorrow you can be warm in your sweats!"

And even going to classes/work is better because everyone else is happy just like me.

Mostly I am just happier it's Friday because it means:

DENNY'S!

(Only locals will understand the pure joy that comes from going on a Denny's Run.)

Have a wonderful Friday and remember... everything is better when it happens on a Friday :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

These little notes sure brighten my day :)